Here we’ll cover how to create sermons and setup sermon widgets in ThemeBright church themes.
Note that not every feature listed below is available in every ThemeBright church theme. Contact us if you have any questions about whether a certain theme supports a certain feature.
- Browse to Sermons → Add New in the WordPress admin.
- Enter a title and description for your sermon (required).
- Check Full text if you have provided the complete transcript of the sermon.
- Upload the sermon’s video file or paste the URL of the video you wish to embed from one of the supported sites (like YouTube).
- Upload the sermon’s audio file or paste the URL of the audio you wish to embed from one of the supported sites (like SoundCloud).
- Upload a PDF file or paste the URL of a PDF hosted on another site.
- Add the sermon to your desired topics, books, series, and speakers.
- Browse to Appearance → Widgets in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the Sermons widget in the left hand column, and drag-and-drop to your desired sidebar.
- Enter a title for your widget. If you enter no title, it will default to “Sermons.”
- Configure the additional widget settings as desired.
- Save the widget.