Here we’ll cover how to create people and setup people widgets in ThemeBright church themes.
Note that not every feature listed below is available in every ThemeBright church theme. Contact us if you have any questions about whether a certain theme supports a certain feature.
- Browse to People → Add New in the WordPress admin.
- Enter a title (name) and description (bio) for the person (required).
- Enter the person’s position.
- Enter the person’s phone number.
- Enter the person’s email address.
- Enter the person’s URLs. Links to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or even their personal blog are examples of what you might put here. One URL per line.
- Add the person to your desired groups.
- Browse to Appearance → Widgets in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the People widget in the left hand column, and drag-and-drop to your desired sidebar.
- Enter a title for your widget. If you enter no title, it will default to “People.”
- Configure the additional widget settings as desired.
- Save the widget.